- You are entitled to return the goods within 14 days from the day after you received it. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- It is important that any unwanted goods, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. We would expect this to mean that you’ve kept all the original packaging and labels, and it is undamaged and unused.
- Please take reasonable care to ensure that we receive the goods, unless faulty, is intact, and that you retained the proof of return such as a certificate of postage from Royal Mail.
- If the return goods, unless faulty, is damaged on arrival or goes missing in transit, unfortunately we will not be able to process the refund.
- Please email us a notice of return to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to processing your return otherwise we will not be able to accept it.
- We will process the refund as promptly as possible, but it can take up to 12 working days from the date when the goods are received by us.
- The delivery cost will be deducted from the refunded amount, unless faulty.
- We will make a full refund, including the delivery cost and the return cost, for the return of faulty goods.